Chris is a visual artist who paints in a cartoon style using bright, vivid colours. He focuses on painting portraits of his friends to remember happy times. Chris is also a creative writer and writes fantastical short stories, which mix his playful sense of humour with details of every day life.
- Group exhibition with art + power, Grant Bradley, Bristol, 2008
- Open Studio, Spike Island, 2007-2009
- Group installation, Portents, Bristol, 2010
- Mural, Whitecliff Bay, Isle of Wight
- Group exhibition with art + power, The Parlour Showrooms, 2012.
- Group exhibition, art + power, Southville Centre, Bristol
- Group exhibition, Wecil, Bristol, 2015.
- Published work in ‘We Made Us Do It’ creative writing anthology, art + power, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Actor in the film Condemned to Darkness, art + power, Bristol
- Timelines project, Knowle West Media Centre, 2009
- Identity sculpture project at the Bristol Museum and Art Gallery, 2009
- Performed his poetry at the Bristol Poetry Festival, Arnolfini, Bristol, 2009
- Conceptual dance performance Dance Aware, Salisbury Arts Centre, 2010
- Led a creative writing workshop for Bristol Festival of Literature, 2013.