Jonathan is a visual artist and writer and is interested in history and how people used to live. He collects old photographs and uses these to inspire his work. Jonathan particularly likes to explore the details of old buildings and statues. In his recent work, he imagines himself as historical figures and paints statues of himself.
- Group exhibition with art + power, Grant Bradley, Bristol, 2008
- Open Studio, Spike Island, 2007-2009
- Group installation, Portents, Bristol, 2010
- Group exhibition with art + power, The Parlour Showrooms, 2012
- Group exhibition, Wecil, Bristol, 2015.
- Winner of Paddy Masefield Award, 2005
- Artist on the Brunel 200 mural project, 2006
- Actor in the film Condemned to Darkness, art + power, Bristol
- Conceptual dance performance, Dance Aware, ICIA, Bath, 2008
- Performed his poetry at the Bristol Poetry Festival, Arnolfini, Bristol, 2009
- Published work in ‘We Made Us Do It’ creative writing anthology, art + power, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Identity sculpture project at the Bristol Museum and Art Gallery, 2009
- Conceptual dance performance, Dance Aware, Salisbury Arts Centre, 2010
- Led a creative writing workshop for Bristol Festival of Literature, 2013.